1/10/2006

huuummmm, vacation soon ends!

Time to bake more cupcakes!!! So I made some banana cupcakes. They are YUMMY! So moist! I used a recipe from Cupcakes!. I changed the banana muffin recipe here is my version, low fat and all.

Makes 12 medium muffins (I got 12 medium and 8 small)

1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 egg white
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup (hey, I live in quebec!)
1/4 oil
1/4 commercial unsweetned apple sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
2 mashed bananas (about 1/2 cup)
1/2 fresh or canned crushes pineapple (I had fresh on hand and it was too sour too eat)

Preheat oven at 350F and prepare muffin tins
Mix together dry ingredients in a medium bowl
In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and maple syrup, add the oil and apple sauce, mix well. Add the sour cream until well combined.
Add the flour mixture, DO NOT OVERMIX
Once the dry mixture is well incorporated, add the bananas and pineapple.
Bake for 25 mins or so (check the colour)

Aucun commentaire:

Counter