Grape Kool Aid Buttercream
2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
4 single serving grape kool aid packets
1/4 cup boiling water
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup trans fat free crisco
Place powdered sugar and kool aid in bowl of mixer and pour boiling water over top. Mix at high speed using whip attachment until mixture is cooled to room temperature. Add butter and crisco then whip at high speed for 10 minutes. Add optional blue food colouring.
Archives du blogue
- ► 2009 (127)
- trying out for a clip of Mr. Beaver
- Wild life in the city
- Layered Jell-o, so cool!
- Now it's Mountain Dew cupcakes...
- Cute belt buckle!
- From Clever Cupcake in Montreal - Kool-Aid butterc...
- Wow... Chocolate Cherry Dr Pepper cupcakes...
- Cupcake jewelry
- Two colour cupcake icing...
- Must try... from Martha's cupcake week
- ▼ avril (10)
- ► 2007 (61)