With the summery weather of the week-end, we took advantage of the temperature to the fullest and went on walks by the river. Yesterday we saw ducks and a turtle, but today we saw a BEAVER!!! BTW, when Felix told me he had seen a beaver jump from the ice unto the water, I was sure he had seen another type of animal. How could a beaver be in the city!!! Yet we spotted it about 2 minutes later.
Archives du blogue
- ► 2009 (127)
- trying out for a clip of Mr. Beaver
- Wild life in the city
- Layered Jell-o, so cool!
- Now it's Mountain Dew cupcakes...
- Cute belt buckle!
- From Clever Cupcake in Montreal - Kool-Aid butterc...
- Wow... Chocolate Cherry Dr Pepper cupcakes...
- Cupcake jewelry
- Two colour cupcake icing...
- Must try... from Martha's cupcake week
- ▼ avril (10)
- ► 2007 (61)