8/09/2009

Saturday August 1

So I spent the night at my dad's house. The Clown Man is working on this beautiful Saturday and the boy, who lost his voice at camp, decided he wanted to go back home, sleep in his own bed instead of staying at grampa's and wasting time seeing his sister's gym antics.

We had to be at the gym camp for 9 am. We got their early which meant I got to go pack her luggage while she was prepping for her show with all the other girls. I should have taken a picture of her bed area. Not much was packed, but so what.

Since I was her only parent present, I had to switch from video camera to photo, thus, not many pics were taken.


Here she is during her "dance".


Here's after her beam exercise.


She is waiting to be strapped to a small trampoline.



Aucun commentaire:

Counter