8/09/2009

Saturday August 8

It was a gorgeous and mild day. A perfect day to spend walking. We went to the Gorge de Coaticook. We got stuck in traffic right off the bridge. GRRRR. People just don't know how to merge into traffic and people on the highway won't let people merge onto traffic. It makes the trip that much longer and unpleasant.

I didn't want to be stuck in the car too long with the Monsters. The boy was a pain on the way back. Anyways. La Gorge de Coaticook really is a place to discover. It was worth the almost 4 hours in the car.

I am very, very afraid of heights, but I believe in facing ones fears.


I'm so scared, I'm filming while holding on to the railing. I can't look down, but I will look to the side into the distance. The view is amazing.


Miss C did look straight down. Those kids are not as chicken as their mom.

In the park, their is an old mine that we can visit, but not a great idea when you wear Crocs 'cause it's got water puddles. It is not a very long walk into the mine as it's closed with a cement wall.




Upon leaving the park, we headed to Coaticook ice cream factory. Boy was it a busy place! Their were even people from a wedding party. I had a cherry milkshake which was very much on the liquidy side while Mr Clown had a caramel one, much better. We bought a nice sized bag of cheese curds, yum! I also got a Black Magic slush. Look at the results:...



Aucun commentaire:

Counter