Wow! At $120 this skull is amazing! From Chocolate Skulls, it's sure to be the it of any party!
... " Doesn't this skull made from a blend of Cuban and Mexican Dark Chocolate look delicious? Oh it is, but trust us, you'll probably want to share it with some friends; This is a 2.5 kilo, life sized, solid cast of an ACTUAL HUMAN SKULL!..."
Archives du blogue
- Halloween films... Cirque du Freak
- Halloween website links
- Homemade Candy Corn
- Cool skeleton makeup video
- Cool Halloween drink...
- Cute Halloween craft idea of the day!
- Don't like coffee, but love pumpkin pie flavor?
- Kool kit... to make with kids!
- Easy kool Halloween drinks
- Must see Halloween movies...
- Creative Halloween cupcakes
- Anotical chocolate hear
- Planning ahead.. Disney World's Not so Scary Hallo...
- So you wanna build a coffin for Halloween...
- Cutest ever pumpkin pies!
- What about this Etsy piece?
- This one is for Mr. Clown Man
- Must have camera!!!
- Another chocolate skull
- If I still had a figure...
- Cool kid witch shoes!
- Kiss concert - Montreal Oct. 1, 09 - Part 2
- Kiss concert - Montreal, Oct. 1, 09
- Chocolate skull! Oh my!
- Baby cousin
- Trapeze girl
- Halloween countdown.. more chocolate!
- The coolest Halloween Cookies I've ever seen!
- ▼ octobre (28)
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (61)