Want black Kool-Aid? Just use a pouch of orange and a pouch of grape Kool-Aid drink mix. Make according to instructions.
Want to have glow-in-the-dark ice cubes? Just freeze some tonic water! (don't forget the black light!)
Don't forget the hand in the punch bowl! Clean a surgical glove, yes, clean it first! Fill it with water (or tonic water to make it glow, under a black light)
Want to make (perfectly edible) glow-in-the-dark jello-o? Replace the water with tonic water (boil the tonic water for hot water and use cold tonic water in place of cold water). Make the Jell-o according to the packaging instructions, you may want to add some sugar since tonic water can be bitter.
You can use your black Kool-Aid to make a black gelly, just use gelatin. Making a solid (twice the normal amount of gelatin) gelatin, you will be able to cut out scary shapes using cookie cutters.
Archives du blogue
- Halloween films... Cirque du Freak
- Halloween website links
- Homemade Candy Corn
- Cool skeleton makeup video
- Cool Halloween drink...
- Cute Halloween craft idea of the day!
- Don't like coffee, but love pumpkin pie flavor?
- Kool kit... to make with kids!
- Easy kool Halloween drinks
- Must see Halloween movies...
- Creative Halloween cupcakes
- Anotical chocolate hear
- Planning ahead.. Disney World's Not so Scary Hallo...
- So you wanna build a coffin for Halloween...
- Cutest ever pumpkin pies!
- What about this Etsy piece?
- This one is for Mr. Clown Man
- Must have camera!!!
- Another chocolate skull
- If I still had a figure...
- Cool kid witch shoes!
- Kiss concert - Montreal Oct. 1, 09 - Part 2
- Kiss concert - Montreal, Oct. 1, 09
- Chocolate skull! Oh my!
- Baby cousin
- Trapeze girl
- Halloween countdown.. more chocolate!
- The coolest Halloween Cookies I've ever seen!
- ▼ octobre (28)
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (61)