I don't like candy, but nowaday you can find all kinds of candy flavor. Last week-end I bought creme-brulée candy-corn, Smores candy corn and another kind I can't recall. Well, I love Serious Eats and they currently have a homemade candy corn recipe. I could try it with bubble gum or candy floss (cotton candy) flavoring
Archives du blogue
- Halloween films... Cirque du Freak
- Halloween website links
- Homemade Candy Corn
- Cool skeleton makeup video
- Cool Halloween drink...
- Cute Halloween craft idea of the day!
- Don't like coffee, but love pumpkin pie flavor?
- Kool kit... to make with kids!
- Easy kool Halloween drinks
- Must see Halloween movies...
- Creative Halloween cupcakes
- Anotical chocolate hear
- Planning ahead.. Disney World's Not so Scary Hallo...
- So you wanna build a coffin for Halloween...
- Cutest ever pumpkin pies!
- What about this Etsy piece?
- This one is for Mr. Clown Man
- Must have camera!!!
- Another chocolate skull
- If I still had a figure...
- Cool kid witch shoes!
- Kiss concert - Montreal Oct. 1, 09 - Part 2
- Kiss concert - Montreal, Oct. 1, 09
- Chocolate skull! Oh my!
- Baby cousin
- Trapeze girl
- Halloween countdown.. more chocolate!
- The coolest Halloween Cookies I've ever seen!
- ▼ octobre (28)
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (61)