7/21/2009

Feeling dizzy... been spinning too much...

Yeah I, I got to know your name... and why the heck would you need that information for?
Well and I, could trace your private number baby... oh, that's a good reason, but honestly, my number's not private... as matter of fact, just look up my bf's clown ad in Montreal Families...
All I know is that to me... yes???
You look like you're lots of fun. Oh! I'm not sure I'm all that fun.
Open up your lovin' arms. Hum... what makes you think I have lovin' arms?
I want some... Yes? What do you want?

Well I...I set my sights on you. Are you stalking me???
(and no one else will do) You are starting to scare me!!!
And I, I've got to have my way now, baby Should I be calling the police right about now?
(and no one else will do) BUT WHY ME???
And I, I've got to have my way now, baby Give it up!!!
All I know is that to me Argh...
You look like you're havin' fun No, actually I'm getting creeped out!
Open up your lovin' arms At least your asking for my arms to open and not my legs...
Watch out, here I come Gross!!! That is just too much information for a girl to take in so early in the morning.

*You spin me right round, baby And why are you not being spun left?
right round like a record, baby What the heck is a record? Oh! Yeah, those black things that melt funny in the oven!
Right round round round yeah, Ok, I got it the first time, you spin round and round, seems like bad grammar to me... you should be spinning AROUND
You spin me right round, baby Again!
Right round like a record, baby Does anything actually spin left?
Right round round round Stop it... I'm gonna hurl!

I, I got be your friend now, baby hum... I don't think I wanna be friends with a pirate
And I would like to move in Don't think so!
Just a little bit closer Don't make another step. You are just about to step into my bubble.
(little bit closer) I'm about to scream!

That's what happens when you have a song playing on a loop.

G'day to anyone crazy enough to have wasted time to read this.

Aucun commentaire:

Counter

Archives du blogue