7/18/2009

Summer vacation - 3rd week-end.

July 10th... took the kids to the pool

July 11th... I went scrapbooking at the Summer crop at Scrapbook Star. Took advantage of a 30% off sale. Bought a new pad for my Cuttlebug, some cardstock, shared 2 packs of rings for the Bind-it-all, don't remember what else... their were some huge storms. It was beautiful to watch when I got home.

July 12th, they were calling for a rainy day which didn't pan out. We went to park Ile-de-la-Visitation in northern Montreal. It was sort of an exploration thing. We walked for about an hour. We then stopped on Fleury for some shopping Casa Luca where I bought more stuff then I would have liked!!! Miss C will be getting a cute Cat stuffed toy for her camp stay. I got a cat scale for the kitchen. I soooo needed a kitchen scale!!! The sad part, it's red and an absolute no match with my kitchen. Recolor time? The afternoon was spent at home relaxing.

Aucun commentaire:

Counter

Archives du blogue