9/06/2009

I did it.... Je l'ai fait... plus photo of the day

Here are my new RUNNING SHOES!!!



So I did it. I bought myself a pair of running shoes. I also bought the Nike+iPod Sport kit
Sadly, my iPods are both too "old". My Nano is a 2nd generation and my iTouch is a 1st generation. So my son will get my Nano and, until he gets an iPhone, Mr Clown Man will get my iTouch.

Ok, back to the running. I am sooooo out of shape. It was PAINFUL. I have asthma and a hole in my heart. Did I mention that I'm also very out of shape? I do walk a lot, but running is a whole different thing. But I did it. I went out, walked to the bike path, put my earphones in (not too loud) and started to run. I ran too fast at first and had to stop. My lungs were burning and my heart hurting. I ran, stopped, ran, stopped... I had pain on my right side, below my lung and in my right shoulder. Then I got pain in my left calf. Ran, stopped, ran stopped. At the end, I had pain in my left ankle, on the outside. I think it was a tendon. I need to learn to stretch properly.

Tomorrow is another day. I'm hoping to be able to run my 3K before winter. I would also like to take my son and/or Mr Clown Man with me sometime, but they need better footwear.

***********
Ouch... Je suis asthmatique, j'ai un souffle au coeur et je ne suis vraiment pas en top shape. Pour commencer j'ai couru trop vite, donc je me suis essoufflée J'ai marché pour calmer mon coeur et laisser mes poumons reprendre leur souffle.

Je me suis remis à courir quelques minutes, lorsque j'ai pris une autre pause respiration, c'est mon épaule droite et sous mon poumon que la douleur est arrivée.

Je me suis remise à courir, pour reprendre une autre pause et avoir mal au mollet gauche. J'ai continué comme ça, courir, pause, courir, pause.

Finalement, la douleur à la fin était dans la cheville gauche, je crois que c'était le tendon.

bref, ce sera un petit bout avant que je réussisse à courir mon 3 km d'un seul trait.

p.s. Je vais devoir m'acheter un nouvel iPod. Je me suis acheter l'ajout de iPod / Nike, mais mon iPod Touch est de la 1ere génération, donc ca ne marche pas. Mon Nana est aussi trop vieux... donc mon fils aura le vieux Nano et mon chum aura mon Touch.

J'ai également besoin d'un moniteur cardiaque.

Aucun commentaire:

Counter

Archives du blogue