9/14/2009

I love cereal...

I could probably eat cereal morning, lunch and night. Be it sweet or plain. Cereal manufacturers are becoming more creative with their cereal. Sadly, in Canada we suffer from lack of cereal selection. We don't have 200 different boxes lined up in the aisle. I can't even find my favorite granola in every grocery chain and last week they were on sale, but out of stock... I must say Jordan's chocolate chip granola mixed in with Liberte Mocha Mediteranean yogourt is just too yummy! But I'm out of that kind :(

To make up, this morning I opened a box of chocolate Mini Wheats. Yum! I really liked the vanillo one, but now this one is a must.



I guess we really do have to go back to the States for some cereal shopping!

Aucun commentaire:

Counter

Archives du blogue