Ok, gross...

I spent over an hour removing some flower (look like tiger lilies, but are not) and the bulbs (which were sooooo strongly attached to the ground) on the side of the house. Those long stemmed orange flowers are the ugliest thing, I don't know why I didn't remove them completely last summer. Anywho. The stems/leaves were full of earwigs... totally gross.

Then I found a bunch of ants, ran in the house to get some water boiling, twice.

I haven't finished removing all the flowers, but hope to be done soon. I need to get at least 3 more bags of dirt to completely rehaul the side of the house as well as some wood chips to stop the weed growth. I will then transplant my pumpkin plants as well as my strawberry.

Aucun commentaire:


Archives du blogue